20th September 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Whether School exam question papers is tough as compare to Board papers?

Is there any difference in questions paper of school exams and Board exams? Actually some students are telling that school exam's questions papers are tough in compare to Board exam papers. So I am too much confuse. Please clear my confusion.

21st September 2016, 02:53 AM
mentor4u

Default Re: Whether School exam question papers is tough as compare to Board papers?

Board exams take place when you are in class 10th and 12th.

#Before board exams Pre-Board exams are taken by schools.

#So when papers are made by schools for pre-board exams often (rather mostly) papers made by school are a bit and sometimes quite tougher as compared to board exams.

# This is generally done by schools with a belief that if they set tough question papers they are preparing students for any type of paper in board exams- means even if board exam papers will be tough then their students will not be afraid and perplexed to see tough question papers in exam hall as they had already experience tough question papers during pre-board exams and had prepared well according to level of pre-board exam question papers.

This is what I myself had experienced and even many other students in my acquaintances had also experience the same last year when they compared their pre-board question papers and board question papers.

Although tough pre-board question papers may seem bad but in reality they are good for us as they mentally prepare us for facing any type of question papers in board exams
21st September 2016, 08:07 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether School exam question papers is tough as compare to Board papers?

I think that you should concentrate on your study without thinking of anything. If you prepare well no paper will be tough for you. I never found school questions paper tough. So don't think about it and concentrate on your study. Thanks
21st September 2016, 08:59 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, that's not true.

There is little difference between board based and local based exam.

In school based board exams, the exam dates can be decided by the school which is to be conducted within a particular time frame given by the CBSE.

In the school based examination, question paper is set by your school itself whereas in the other case it set by the board committee.

There will be difference in the evaluation pattern of answer sheets. In board based exams the answer sheets are evaluated by the board following a particular marking scheme. In school based exams, the answer sheets will be evaluated by the school staff. There will be a random verification by the CBSE on the evaluated papers.

Students who wishes to continue their study from CBSE in higher classes also can write school based exams otherwise the preferred choice is board based exam.
21st September 2016, 05:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me clear your confusion that in board examination you have to answer only 25 to 30 questions and the time duration is 3 hours. But in School based examination there are some extra number of questions. Number of questions are upto 40 or 45 but the time duration is same i.e 3 hours. This is the reason that school based board examination seems to be difficult. Otherwise there is no more difference.
21st September 2016, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to worry about the toughness of School exam question papers or Board examination papers. The school exam and Board exam question papers will be sometimes tough, sometimes easy and sometimes average level. The board exam question papers will be set at the level by considering poor, average and merit candidates. So, if you study well for the examination, you feel that the question paper is easy else, you feel the question paper is tough even if the questions are very easy in the question paper.
22nd September 2016, 04:41 PM
Pinky knl

School exam question papers are framed in such a way so that it will be competitive to every student,but in the case of board exam papers the question papers are framed orally topic wise and mostly it will be setted by pointing each and every dullard to intelligent student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?