21st June 2010, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University

Sir,
I have acquired educational qualification upto MA (History) through CSJM Kanpur University, and now I am on the way to get admission in School of Open Learning, Delhi University for the course of MA (History). Please provide me the information regarding the documents to be submitted for the said admission. I will be thankful for your kind information....

Thank You................

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria in M.Com in Sol?
  2. Which documents are required to take admission in a CBSE school at Delhi?
  3. Can a 9th promoted student from Delhi Public School, Rohtak get admission in any CBSE school of Delhi? What are the documents required at the time of admission?
  4. Best Institute for Distance MBA program? Can I apply for IGNOU for Distance MBA?
  5. From which University should I pursue B.Ed after completing BA from School of Open Learning (Delhi University)? -- [New]
  6. Can i get admission in B.Com course under School of Open Learning after scoring 35% marks in 12th?
  7. Colleges offering distance M.Sc degree?
  8. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I do Graduation in School of Open Learning, Delhi University along with ICSI course?
  11. How to take admission in B.A programme of school of open learning?
  12. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  13. How to do B.Ed after doing M.A in Sociology through distance? Is M.A by distance education recognized by colleges for a job?
  14. Possibility to take admission in 9th standard of a open school without any documents of 8th standard?
  15. List of Institutions for M.Ed approved by Indian Government?
  16. Information about B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai?
  17. Details about the good colleges for B.Ed in distance mode? I am a teacher in Vadodara
  18. Is it possible to get B.Com 2nd year admission in Delhi University after completion of 1st year from School of Open Learning?
6th July 2010, 09:47 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have acquired educational qualification upto MA (History) through CSJM Kanpur University, and now I am on the way to get admission in School of Open Learning, Delhi University for the course of MA (History). Please provide me the information regarding the documents to be submitted for the said admission. I will be thankful for your kind information....

HI
I attached some of the pdf file from which you can get full information regarding your admission procedure.
I hope that files are usefull to you and which information do you need , you get it from that file.
Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf du.pdf(410.4 KB, 514 views)
File Type: pdf PGfrom du.pdf(278.3 KB, 473 views)
6th July 2010, 07:42 PM
Kushagra Makin

Default Re: Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University

you need to show yor graduation paas certificate in order to get admission there.
7th July 2010, 05:48 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

Dear friend you should have a graduation pass certificate with you along with some other documents to get admission there.

Best of luck!!!!!
21st July 2010, 08:26 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

a graduation certificate is necessory to get admission in M.A.
24th September 2010, 11:35 AM

hi
i want to know about the document required at the time of M.A. addimisiion in english from D.U.
pls reply quic bes its urgent
10th May 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in BA in 2008 now i wnat to pursue MA from delhi university but i got 49% in BA si
m i eligible to take admission and what are the procedure.
11th May 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

what is fee for M.A. regular
17th May 2011, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done BA from Kanpur university and now I am on the way to get admission in School of Open Learning, Delhi University for the course of MA (History). Please provide me the information regarding the documents to be submitted for the said admission. I will be thankful for your kind information...., [email protected] dis is my mail id plz send me details. again thanks

14th June 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

MA pol sc DU open learning
entrance and fees of year 2011
20th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done BA from School of Open learning with 42% and now I am on the way to get admission in school of open learning course of MA(pol. science). please tell me about the percentage and the process for the admission in MA..
19th July 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

tha last date of M.A admission of kanpur university of history department
5th December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done BA from School of Open learning with 42% and now I am on the way to get admission in school of open learning course of MA(History). please tell me about the percentage and the process for the admission in MA..
20th November 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, main Faizabad uni. se private B.A. Comlte kr chuka hun.ab me kanpur uni se M.A. Private me admisson lena chah rha hun. Toh sir, mujhe admissom me kya-2 documents lgane prenge. Plz sir, tell me. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?