24th September 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc Visual Communication

Hi, Sir/Madam, this is Mohana Priya.Now, I am studying B.Sc Visual Communication. Next year, I want to join M.Sc Visual Communication. I want to know about the fees structure and syllabus.Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc Visual Communication
  2. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
  3. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?
  4. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fees structure for Visual Communication course in Loyola college?
  6. What are the job opportunities available after completion of Visula Communication course?
  7. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  8. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
  9. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
  10. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  11. Syllabus of MSc Maths? What is the fee structure of the course?
  12. Fee details about B.Sc Visual Communication course in aided or Self finance College?
  13. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  14. Fee details about MSc Visual Communication course in Loyola College? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Course structure and scholarships offered for Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University?
  16. When the admission of B.Sc(Visual Communication) will be started in VELS University? Course structure of this B.Sc? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  18. Fee structure for BSc Visual Effect Course?
25th September 2016, 04:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc Visual Communication

The total admission fees for M.Sc Visual Communication course in general is approximately Rs. 31,000/-.

The fee structure varies from college to college and changes every year, so you should contact the particular college in which you want to take admission.

As you have not mentioned the name of the university, so I have given the syllabus of SRM university.

This is a two years course which consists of 4 semesters and 4 practical sessions.

Here is the syllabus for M.Sc Visual Communination:

Semester I:

* Introduction to Human Communication.

* Media Aesthetics.

* Indian Cinema.

Semester II:

* Film Language.

* Story Development & Script writing.

* World Cinema.

* Visual Culture in India.

Semester III:

* Visual Research Methods.

* Entertainment and Society.

* Film Analysis and Criticisms.

Semester IV:

* Gaming and Game Design.

* Project Management.

Semester I Practical:

* Elective- Computer Graphics & Animation I or Television production I (studio direction).

* Visualization & Storyboard.

Semester II practical:

* Elective-Computer Graphics & Animation II or Television Production II (outdoor direction).

Semester III practical:

* Special Visual Effects.

* Video editing.

Semester IV practical:

* Computer Graphics & Animation III.

* Specialization (project).

* Research Project Work.

* Sound Recording & Editing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?