24th September 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good job after MBA in hotel management?

Sir, I have completed my graduation in simple BBA. Can I do MBA in hotel management? Is it right for me and can I get good job after that?

Related Questions:
25th September 2016, 02:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job after MBA in hotel management?

Yes, being a BBA graduate you are eligible to pursue MBA in hotel management. In order to pursue MBA course you have appear for the entrance examinations. Some of the entrance examinations for pursuing MBA course are:

> CAT.

> MAT.

> XAT.

> AIIMA.

> GMAT.

> TANCET, etc.

It is a very good decision to go for MBA in hotel management after completion of BBA because, there are lots of job opportunities waiting for you after completing of the above mentioned course with handsome salary.

After pursuing MBA in hotel management you can apply for some of the following positions:

> Front Office Manager.

> General Manager.

> Airline Cabin Services.

> Airline Catering Services.

> Hospital Administration and Catering.

> Food & Beverage Manager.

> Cruise Ship Hotel Manager, etc.
25th September 2016, 05:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my graduation in simple BBA. Can I do MBA in hotel management? Is it right for me and can I get good job after that?

Yes, you can get good job after MBA in Hotel Management course. The hospitality industry is one of the fastest growing industries in India. After the course you can work in travel agencies, spas, hotels, restaurants, transportation companies, airlines, Malls, BPOs, Hospitals etc. You can work as Executive Housekeepers, Front Office Managers, Airline Catering Services, Airline Cabin Services, Cruise Ship Hotel Manager, General Manager, Hospital Administration and Catering, Food and Beverage Manager. You can find the job details in the job sites like Naukri
25th September 2016, 11:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hotel Management:

There are many job opportunities after completion of MBA in Hotel Management. You may find employment opportunities in,

>> Retail Sector

>> Airline Industry

>> Hotels

>> Restaurants

>> Airline cabin services

>> Hospital administration and catering services

You may apply for the job posts namely Executive Housekeeper, Front Office Manager, Resident Manager, General Manager, Convention Services Manager and Front office manager posts.
26th September 2016, 09:59 AM
shiwangini raj

It is very nice that you have completed BBA and now you are interested in MBA in hotel management .
Which is related to your former course and you can do your best your further selected course . to get better job it would be better for you to do MBA in hotel management by a recognized and reputed institute / college , by a entrance examination like as-
-CAT
-MAT
- XLRI
For this any college of Indian institute of management is the best option.
After this You can get better job in management sector Like as- Assistant manager, manager, Assistant general manager, General manager, Director in Five Stars Seven Stars, Tourist Hotel and restaurant of national and multinational companies .
THANKS..
26th September 2016, 02:44 PM
shiwangini raj

It is very nice that you have completed BBA and now you are interested in MBA in hotel management .
Which is related to your former course and you can do your best your further selected course . to get better job it would be better for you to do MBA in hotel management by a recognized and reputed institute / college , by a entrance examination like as-
-CAT
-MAT
- XLRI
After this You can get better job in management sector Like as- Assistant manager, manager, Assistant general manager, General manager, Director in Five Stars Seven Stars, Tourist Hotel and restaurant of national and multinational companies .
THANKS..
26th September 2016, 06:38 PM
shiwangini raj

-CAT
-MAT
- XLRI
THANKS..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?