24th September 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any scholarship while doing engineering?

Sir, I have completed my intermediate with 983 marks in MPC and I belongs to BC-D category. I had also nominated for INSPIRE scholarship but I can't get due to joined in engineering. Can I get any scholarship. Please mail me to [email protected]. Thanking you Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?
  2. Names of the institutes which provide scholarship for engineering students?
  3. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  5. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  6. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  7. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  8. List of scholarships for Engineering student with names of organization sponsoring the scholarship? Last date to apply and other details of the scholarship? -- [New]
  9. How can I get scholarship to do engineering belonging to General Category?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for diploma in civil engineering students?
  11. Whether B.E. candidates under SNQ quota are ineligible to get scholarship?
  12. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  13. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  14. How to get scholarship to do Engineering with 9.4 CGPA in 10th grade?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  16. Is there any scholarship provided for securing 80% marks in Engineering course?
  17. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  18. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?
26th September 2016, 08:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any scholarship while doing engineering?

Yes, you can get scholarship during your engineering course. However, this depends on your family income from all sources as there many scholarships wherein the eligibility criteria is your family income should be below a certain limit. Many state governments offer scholarships to its students who are pursuing engineering course. You can apply for scholarship offered by various PSUs like IOCL, ONGC, Tata, etc. Apart from this, you can also get scholarship from the institute in which you are pursuing the course by performing well in academics during the course. You can also receive scholarship from various science organisations for pursuing research work or publishing papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?