25th September 2016, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

List of courses which we can do in USA after completion of BBA LLB course?

List of courses which we can do in USA after completion of BBA LLB course? Can you please provide me the list on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon with all the complete information. Awaiting to get the response.

26th September 2016, 12:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses which we can do in USA after completion of BBA LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of courses which we can do in USA after completion of BBA LLB course? Can you please provide me the list on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon with all the complete information. Awaiting to get the response.
You can do MBA course in USA through GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open to all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?