25th September 2016, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses in USA after M.Sc biotechnology completed in India?

I have completed my m.sc biotechnology in india. Now i want further study in usa. What courses are available in usa after this? Which courses will good to me to get jobs in usa? How to select colleges for this.? Is there any credits are counted as per my study?
I hope u will solve my problem as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses related to Biotechnology available to study in USA for M.Sc postgraduate?
  2. Am I eligible for getting a job in USA after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology in USA or I need to do MS in USA again? -- [New]
  3. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  4. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  5. Do I have to repeat my master in USA after MSc Biotech in India?
  6. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  7. What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?
  8. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  9. Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  11. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  12. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in USA?
  15. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  16. Eligibility for PhD in Pharma Biotechnology from USA?
  17. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  18. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
29th September 2016, 01:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses in USA after M.Sc biotechnology completed in India?

There are many course options before you. You should go for the course in which you are interested and want to build your professional life. You need to select colleges for application of admission as per your scores in the entrance exams based on which they take admission. The courses which you can opt are :-

- MS in Biotechnology
- PhD in Biotechnology
- MS in Bioinformatics
- PhD in Bioinformatics
- MS in Biomedical Engineering
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering
- MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?