26th September 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of food industry after completion of diploma in food technology?

What is the scope of food industry after completion of diploma in food technology? Can you please provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer from here. Thank you!

2nd June 2017, 10:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of food industry after completion of diploma in food technology?

Scope of Food Industry after completion of Diploma in Food Technology:

After successful completion of the course in Food Technology, you may find employment opportunities in several fields. In general, candidates from Diploma background may find less number of job opportunities when compare with Graduates.

So I strongly suggest you to do any of the below mentioned bachelor degree courses in order to find better job opportunities. Some of the best courses available are,

>> B.Tech in Food Processing and Technology

>> Bachelor of Science in Food Science

>> Bachelor of Science in Food Technology

>> Bachelor of Science in Home Science ...etc.,
2nd June 2017, 10:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of food industry after completion of diploma in food technology?

Scope of Food Industry after completion of Diploma in Food Technology:

After successful completion of the course in Food Technology, you may find employment opportunities in several fields. In general, candidates from Diploma background may find less number of job opportunities when compare with Graduates.

So I strongly suggest you to do any of the below mentioned bachelor degree courses in order to find better job opportunities. Some of the best courses available are,

>> B.Tech in Food Processing and Technology

>> Bachelor of Science in Food Science

>> Bachelor of Science in Food Technology

>> Bachelor of Science in Home Science ...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?