27th September 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?

I desperately want to join Indian air force.. but my education qualification is diploma engineering in information technology. my running age is 20 years 2 months old.. can i join Indian air force after diploma in this field. what is the eligibility for joining?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  2. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  3. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  4. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join the Indian Air Force while pursuing Diploma in ECE? What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force?
  7. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  8. Process to join IAF without having Maths in 12th? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  11. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  12. Is it possible to join IAF being a Diploma student?
  13. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  14. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  18. Can I join Indian navy or Indian air force on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?
30th September 2016, 06:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I desperately want to join Indian air force.. but my education qualification is diploma engineering in information technology. my running age is 20 years 2 months old.. can i join Indian air force after diploma in this field. what is the eligibility for joining?
After completion of diploma course in Information Technology, you can join Indian Air Force through Airman in Group X Technical.

Applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for Airman in Group X Technical exam.

Applicant age should be between 17 years to 20 years.
25th August 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?

I've completed my 3 years diploma course so am i eligible to join in air force ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?