7th June 2011, 12:23 PM
smitbpatel1995

Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?

I have been appeared in 12th Science and want to admitt in aeronautical Engg . Pl guide me the procedure to take admission in the best engg college in india. Also suggest for entrance exam if any ......
Thanking You

Smit Patel

09537952988 -M

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  3. Am I eligible to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th science?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  6. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  7. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  8. Admission procedure to study Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 81% in Higher Secondary Science?
  9. Admission Procedure to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 62% marks in 12th and 62 marks in JEE 2016 -- [New]
  10. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any chance to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with 51% and 38% in PCM group?
  14. By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?
  15. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  16. Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  17. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  18. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
21st October 2011, 06:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?

Aeronautical Engineering is an area of huge job prospects in the aviation sector. The procedure for admission for B.E in Aeronautical engineering is to write the entrance test. The various entrance tests are AIEE, JEE etc. Presently the ranking is done by considering the marks in 12th as well as in the entrance test.
25th February 2012, 10:45 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitbpatel1995 View Post
I have been appeared in 12th Science and want to admitt in aeronautical Engg . Pl guide me the procedure to take admission in the best engg college in india. Also suggest for entrance exam if any ......
Thanking You

Smit Patel

09537952988 -M

If your aspiring to get admission for B.E Aeronautical Engineering College then you should score very good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . ( Example :- You should score more then 80% percentage of marks in 12th board examination ) . The Admission for B.E Aeronautical Engineering course is based in the Merit list .

B.E Aeronautical Engineering course is an Bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester with practical training . Now a days there B.E aeronautical Engineering course having good scope . So , you may get good job in both the government as well as private sectors .

For B.E aeronautical engineering course then you should complete 12th standard or equivalent examination in science with physics , Mathematics from recognized university . You should score above 80% percentage of marks in 12th board examination .

You should be qualified for AIEEE ( All India Engineering Entrance Examination ) / IIT JEE (Joint Entrance Examination ) BITSAT ( Birla Institute of Technology and Science Examination ) with good percentage of marks . with this entrance examination score card you may get admission for B.E course in reputed Institution and Universities . So , it's compulsory to qualified in this entrance examination with percentile of marks then only you may get admission for B.E course from recognized university .
[B][COLOR="Red"]

Best B.E Aeronautical Engineering College :-

-Hindustan Electronics Academy
-Madras Institute of Technology
-Indian Institute of Technology
-Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences
-School of Aviation Science and Technology
-Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
-Institute of Aviation Technology
25th February 2012, 01:39 PM
aloly

Angry Re: Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?

hi
prosedure is that

ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

ELIGIBLITYFOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:- 12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately. Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.
Duration:- 4 years Full Time.

Documents Required For the Admission in Aeronautical Engineering :-

* 10th Mark Sheet. (Self Attested copy)
* 12th Mark sheet/Diploma Certificate.(Self Attested copy)
* Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.(Original)
* Original or Provisional 12th Certificate.(Self Attested copy)

Fee Structures of Aeronautical engineering:-
25th February 2012, 04:41 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitbpatel1995 View Post
Thanking You

Smit Patel

09537952988 -M
dear friend,
for getting admission in aeronautical engineering after 12th, you will first have to give entrance exam.
you can give iit jee, aieee, vit, thapar or any other exam or all exams also.
after clearing any one of these exams, you will become eligible for doing online counselling.
in that counselling you must fill all those colleges which are offering aeronautical engineering course.
more colleges you fill more will be your chances of getting admission.
good luck
20th September 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

any procedure without clearance of entrance exam?
29th May 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I score low marks in JEE, can I get admission for aeronautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?