29th September 2016, 03:03 PM
swatira

How GATE score can help me to get stipend?

I am M.Tech in Textile engineering with five year experience. How GATE score can help me to get stipend? Can I go without GATE for earning stipend?

30th September 2016, 12:32 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How GATE score can help me to get stipend?

As per the rules regulations, If you are for the M.tech course through GATE score then you will get stipend of Rs.12000/ Per month and if you are taking admission without showing the Gate score then no scholarships will be given to you. So you have two option to complete your M.tech course.
Either you can go through direct admission in normal colleges or going through Gate Score and getting admission in top most government engineering colleges.

The benefits has been already discussed and so the decision is yours to chose any one of the options. If you are doing M.Tech from Government college then you can also get reputed jobs in PSU's companies like BHEL,GAIL,SAIL,NTPC,BARC,NPCIL,BEL.
30th September 2016, 03:58 PM
suryakiran9492530

Default Re: How GATE score can help me to get stipend?

GATE, is a common exam for engineers, for higher studies and also to get into a Govt Organisation. It, is like if you get qualified in this esteemed exam, only then you can apply for your stipend, you will be getting around 12k per month, which would be very enough for candidates. More over if you get a good rank you will be recruited into Govt organisations, which is one`s dream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?