30th September 2016, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join part time diploma in Surat after completion of ITI course?

I have complet iti electrician in surat ...
Can i joint part time diploma in surat ..?
Which college provided part time diploma in electrical ? Can you please let me know the criteria needed for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon! Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  2. List of colleges in surat which provides part time diploma in Electrical?
  3. How to do part time diploma in electrical in Surat? I have completed ITI Wireman(Electrician)
  4. Can I join diploma after completion of ITI and without the completion certificate? -- [New]
  5. How to do part time diploma in electrical in Surat?
  6. List of colleges offering part time degree course in Surat and Baroda region?
  7. Is it possible to complete diploma course via part time?
  8. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  9. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  10. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
  11. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion?
  12. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  13. Can I join regular diploma course after completion of ITI Electrician course?
  14. How can I join Diploma course after completion of ITI?
  15. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to do part time Mechanical Diploma course in Delhi/NCR for ITI holder?
  17. Eligibility of diploma in Polytechnic part time without attending classes after ITI and working professional in Railways?
  18. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
30th September 2016, 10:02 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join part time diploma in Surat after completion of ITI course?

Let me tell you that you can pursue any educational qualification in two modes one is through regular mode and next one is through distance mode. You are interested to continue Dioloma from distance mode.

Some of the top universities are given as under:-

Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education
Krishna Education for Professional studies
International Institute of Management and Technical Studies
30th September 2016, 11:39 AM
positive boy

Default Re: Am I eligible to join part time diploma in Surat after completion of ITI course?

Yes, you are eligible to join part time diploma in Surat after completion of ITI course.

The college which provides this course are listed below:-

~>Bhulabhai Vanmalibhai Patel Institute of Technology, Surat (Gujarat), Umrakh , Bardoli , Surat (Surat Dist.) - 394345

~>Bhagwan Mahavir Polytechnic College of Engineering, Surat (Gujarat), Surat (Surat Dist.) - 395005

~>Dr. S. & S. S. Ghandhy College of Engineering, http://ghandhycollegesurat.org/.
30th September 2016, 01:56 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have complet iti electrician in surat ...
Can i joint part time diploma in surat ..?
Which college provided part time diploma in electrical ? Can you please let me know the criteria needed for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon! Thank you.
After completing diploma in ITI from surat you can apply for various companies and factories. Diploma holder works as junior engineer in many hydro power plant.
such as :
Suzuki power thermal co.
Flyslide hoverboard
Blat etech pvt. ltd.
Eazyscoot
Flyslide Hoverboard
Industrial Cooling Tower
Servo Sine Systems
Five Core Electronics Ltd
Goldi Innovations
Scaletech Instruments and Services Pvt Ltd
Nana Udyog
30th September 2016, 04:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join part time diploma in surat
after completion of ITI course.

Eligibility criteria:
1. A candidate have to complete 10+2 with PCM
(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) with minimum
55%.
2. A candidate has to give an engineering
entrance exam conducted by the State board of
technical education.
30th September 2016, 07:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to join as a part time diploma course after completion of your ITI course, there is no such problem in it, you should have a minimum qualification of 10th standard from a recognized board.

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the good Institutes you can get admission in, kindly have a look at it;

1. Faculty Of Technology and Engineering
Address: Babajipura, Vadodara, Gujarat 390001
Phone:0265 243 4188

2. Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering
Address: No.120, Circular Road, University Area, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 079 2630 6752

3. Bhagwan Mahavir College of Management
Address: Bharthana Road, New City Light, Surat, Gujarat
Phone:0261 291 6171

4. Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology
Address: Dr. R.K. Desai Marg, Opp. Mission Hospital, Athwalines, Surat, Gujarat 395001
Phone: 0261 224 0146

5. LDRP Institute of Technology and Research
Address: Sector - 15, Near KH - 5, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382015

6. Ahmedabad University
Address: AES Bungalow # 2,Commerce Six Roads,Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Phone: 079 4004 4161

7. Akhand Anand Arts & Commerce College
Address: Ved Road, Surat - 395004
Phone: +(91)-261-2512849, +(91)-9925161748

8. Balaji College
Address: Chhani, Vadodara, Gujarat
30th September 2016, 11:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that you can definitely join part time Diploma after the completion of ITI Electrician course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma courses.

List of Colleges offering part time Diploma in Electrical in Surat:-

Bhulabhai Vanmalibhai Patel Institute of Technology, Surat
Address: Umrakh, Bardoli, Surat, Gujarat 394345
Phone: 02622 220 581

Shree Dhanvantary College of Diploma Engineering
Address: Near Railway Station, KIM East, Dhanvantary College Road, Surat, Gujarat 394110
Phone: 099042 04851

Bhagwan Mahavir Polytechnic College of Engineering, Surat
Address: New City Light Road, Bharthana, Surat, Gujarat 395007
Phone:0261 677 0122

Dr. S. & S. S. Ghandhy College of Engineering
Address: Nanpura, Surat, Gujarat 395001
Phone: 0261 265 5799
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?