30th September 2016, 04:05 PM
sundaris6106

How long does Wipro takes to send Joining Letter after selection?

I got a job at Wipro technologies at september 2015 and i have received my offer letter and now i have uploaded my documents, so how much time wipro will take to send my date of joining. Kindly give information regarding this.thanks in advance.

30th September 2016, 09:24 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How long does Wipro takes to send Joining Letter after selection?

Wipro generally sends the appointment letter after selection by the month of February till May in the next year of selection year. It will take a time of around 6 to 8 months after selection to get the joining letter.

For more details, you can visit the site of wipro :- http://www.wipro.org/
30th September 2016, 11:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Almost all Information technology companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc send joining letter within one year after candidates are selected and given offer letter. Wipro has not set a specific duration in which it sends joining letter.

But as per last few year trends, Wipro or TCS gives date of joining to candidate within one year after selection. You got selected in September 2015, you will most probably get joining letter in October or November, 2016.
14th January 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How long does Wipro takes to give joining letter after selection for experienced candidates?
30th April 2019, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I have received an offer letter in the month of November. When will I get my appointment letter? Is there any hope for getting it soon?
11th September 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I got Wipro on boarding update that doj will give three weeks prior to doj I got mail on sep 3 when can I expect doj please reply
16th June 2021, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i got selected in wipro and received my offer letter in june 2021 and so when will i get joining date
from them.
6th February 2022, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

After PJP program,how many days is require to receive the joining letter in Wipro??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?