2nd October 2016, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and colleges offering M.Sc in Clinical Embryology course in Coimbatore and Erode district in Tamil Nadu?

I am pursuing B.Sc Biochemistry. I want to do course in M.Sc Clinical Embryology after that. Please tell about admission procedure and which colleges offering this course in Coimbatore and Erode district in Tamil Nadu.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  2. Details on the course Clinical Embryology? What is the admission procedure? Colleges providing the course?
  3. Basic qualification required for admission in Clinical Embryology? Job opportunities after Clinical Embryology?
  4. Details about the course of Clinical Embryology? List of colleges offering the course?
  5. Can I get a government medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 195 cutoff
  6. Which are the colleges offering MSc in clinical embryology in India?
  7. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu medical college after scoring 197.25 cutoff marks?
  8. Expected publishing date of B.Com(Corporate Secretaryship) selection list 3? Date of commencement of the classes?
  9. M.Tech Food Technology or Food Processing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  10. How to become a embryologist? What is the career scope in the field?
  11. What is the qualification required after 12th to join clinical embryology?
  12. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  13. Details of course in Clinical Embryology in India? Colleges and job prospects of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Clinical embryology after B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  16. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  18. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
19th July 2019, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and colleges offering M.Sc in Clinical Embryology course in Coimbatore and Erode district in Tamil Nadu?

I have finished M.Sc Microbiology.i want to study clinical embryology. What are all the colleges prefer for clinical embryology course in coimbatore
20th December 2019, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and colleges offering M.Sc in Clinical Embryology course in Coimbatore and Erode district in Tamil Nadu?

I am pursuing B.Sc Biochemistry. I want to do course in M. Sc clinical embryology after that. Please tell me the Admission procedure and which college providing this course in coimbatore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?