3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study diploma after completion of 10th standard few years before?

Hi,

This is priyanka. i am completed 10th std.now i can join diploma.i can eligible for studying diploma after few years of gap? What is the procedure followed to get the admission? Can someone please guide me with the answer on the same? Thank you!

3rd October 2016, 02:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study diploma after completion of 10th standard few years before?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma course even if you have completed 10th standard few years back. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you have to appear and qualify the Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state technical board or you can take direct admission in Diploma course through Management quota by contacting the respective college administration.
3rd October 2016, 05:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study diploma after completion of 10th standard few years before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

This is priyanka. i am completed 10th std.now i can join diploma.i can eligible for studying diploma after few years of gap? What is the procedure followed to get the admission? Can someone please guide me with the answer on the same? Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to study diploma course after completion of 10th standard few years back, if your age is less than 25 years. There is no maximum age limit for applying in Tamil Nadu for the polytechnic diploma course. In some states the maximum age limit will be 25 years. So you are eligible to apply for Polytechnic Diploma course after 10th standard. The candidates should have passed 10th with 40% marks shall be eligible to apply for diploma course. The applicants have to sit for a common entrance test for the admission to diploma course.
3rd October 2016, 10:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tel you that definitely you are eligible to opt for Diploma courses after the completion of class 10th few years ago, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Diploma Course.

To get admission in the course of Diploma, you have to qualify in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective University to study above mentioned Diploma course.
4th October 2016, 02:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can opt for Diploma courses after completion of your 10th standard and after few years, but you will not be entitled to get admission in any regular mode of educational college. You will have to get admission in any Open University in order to complete your course and study further. You can very much opt for higher studies after your Diploma course from a recognized open university board, there is no such problem in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?