5th October 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?

Can i join diploma in computer science i have done my 10th pass in CBSE syllabus can i join in abroad its my dream? What should I do next to ensure that I will do the higher studies in abroad? Who can give me the information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  3. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  4. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  5. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  6. Steps followed to apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma ET branch with 72 percentage marks?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  8. What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?
  9. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of diploma without 12th?
  12. List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course?
  13. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?
  16. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  17. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  18. Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?
7th October 2016, 08:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?

Yes, you can definitely pursue higher studies in abroad after completion of your 10th as well as after completion of diploma course. You can opt for diploma course in abroad after passing 10th. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission as per the course in which you are interested. The entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission are SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc. Once you clear these exams you need to apply online as per your scores and the institutes in which you are interested.
7th October 2016, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i join diploma in computer science i have done my 10th pass in CBSE syllabus can i join in abroad its my dream? What should I do next to ensure that I will do the higher studies in abroad? Who can give me the information on this?
After 10th standard, you are eligible for higher study like under graduate course in Abroad.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

Before under graduate course, you can do 12th standard course in Abroad also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?