5th October 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Tech in USA after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying diplama in mechanical engg so i want to study b.tech in usa but i don'tknow what to do? Please kindly replay what is the processes to do
from rajendra prasaf? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information needed.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to study B.Tech in USA after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Formalities to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in USA for Diploma holder?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. What should I do next to further study in USA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  6. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  8. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  9. What is the admission process followed for applying degree in USA after diploma? -- [New]
  10. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  11. How can I study B.Tech and MS in USA being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BS in USA being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Possibility to study AMIE Civil for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  16. Procedure to study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  17. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia?
8th October 2016, 08:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study B.Tech in USA after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of diploma course. You can definitely pursue B.Tech course in abroad. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. Most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exams like IELTS/TOEFL along with SAT/ACT. So appear in these entrance exams and aim to score well. Then you need to apply online as per your scores in the entrance exams. Then there will be resume screening followed by interview round which you need to clear to get final admission call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?