6th October 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Will there be problem of getting core companies job if my 10th and 12th marks percentage is less?

My 10 percentage is 64.4 and 12 percentage is 63 nd btech percentage is 67 till 3 year ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING and also i have a very good knowledge in my subjects so is there any problem for me to getting a good core company in private or in govt sector due to my 10 and 12 percentage AND is this problem persist even if go for M.tech from IITS OR IISCS?PLZ TELL ME

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job in mechanical core companies in India if scored more than 70 percentage marks throughout studies?
  3. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  4. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  5. Procedure to apply for job at Core Automobile companies having industrial internship experience at HAL?
  6. How to get job in companies like BMW and Audi after completion of 12th with 72 percentage marks?
  7. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 70% marks in B.Tech.(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  9. Will I get job in core companies and in Government sector having secured 76% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  10. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  11. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  13. For which Companies I can apply for Job Placements being a candidate having scored 79% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 60% in BE course?
  14. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a job in IT companies if I have scored less 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job in reputed IT companies after completion of BCA with 78% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in core companies if I have 80% marks throughout my studies?
12th October 2016, 12:07 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be problem of getting core companies job if my 10th and 12th marks percentage is less?

1. The percentage of marks mentioned by you is enough to be eligible for jobs in core companies of Electrical Engineering. In case of private core companies jobs like L&T, Usha, Bajaj Electronics etc, you will need to clear all stages of recruitment like written test, group discussion and interview.

2. For jobs in Public Sector Undertakings like National Thermal Power Corporation, Oil and Natural Gas corporation, Indian Oil and Natural Gas Corporation etc, you will have to clear Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and secure a top rank. GATE toppers are shortlisted by these PSUs for interview.
12th October 2016, 04:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be problem of getting core companies job if my 10th and 12th marks percentage is less?

No, scoring less percentage of marks in 10th and 12th won't create any problem to get jobs in core companies. But, if your score is less in the bachelor's degree then it is a major problem. Because core companies require a minimum of 65% marks in graduation.

However, as you have scored 67% in B.Tech electrical engineering course, so there is nothing to worry about. You can definitely get better job opportunities in both private and govt core companies with this percentage. Some core companies require 60% marks.

Even If you go for M.Tech in IIT or IISC with this percentage it won't create any problem.

Best of luck.
12th October 2016, 10:51 PM
monu2681992

No there will be no any problem for you to get into core company till the date you have updated your academic percentage as well as engineering percentage.
Still 1 more year is left for you. I hope you will do well in the last year too, even more percentage you will score.

Minimum criteria to sit in any of the recruitment drive of the company is 60% throughout the academic career that is 10th 12th as well as engineering.

And you have more than 60% so, you are eligible. What you need to do is to just prepare your updated resume and keep it with you for future recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?