6th October 2016, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting a job after completion of diploma in Haryana?

What is the procedure followed for getting a job after completion of diploma in Haryana? What all private companies I am eligible to apply for the job? Can you please help me to follow the steps and get the job soon? Thank you! Awaiting for your responses.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of diploma by vocational course?
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for central government job after completion of 4 years part time diploma course?
  4. Procedure to become DSP in Haryana after completion of graduation?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing mechanical diploma in correspondence mode in Haryana?
  6. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  8. List of colleges in Haryana to study Diploma in Sculpture and Painting? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How to get a job while doing B.Tech after diploma in computer engineering from PM Polytechnic Sonipat Haryana
  10. Procedure to get job in government school as primary teacher after completion of diploma courses? -- [New]
  11. How to get a job in Haryana after completing diploma in electrical branch with 65%?
  12. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  13. Can I get admission for B.Tech course in Haryana without giving any Entrance Exam after completion of 3 year Diploma course?
  14. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  15. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  16. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  18. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
11th October 2016, 02:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a job after completion of diploma in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for getting a job after completion of diploma in Haryana? What all private companies I am eligible to apply for the job? Can you please help me to follow the steps and get the job soon? Thank you! Awaiting for your responses.

The diploma holders in Haryana can apply for jobs through online or offline as per the request made by the companies. The diploma completed candidates will be selected by the companies through written test and interview. The written test will be conducted to test the candidate’s ability in their core subjects. The job vacancy details are found in the job portals like Naukri. They can also find the government PSU jobs in the Employment News paper. After notifications are released, the aspirant should apply for a job. The company will call you for the selection process. If you clear the selection process then you will be appointed in the companies.
11th October 2016, 03:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a job after completion of diploma in Haryana?

There are various private companies you can apply for job after completion of your Diploma course. You should first of all upload your CV to various online job searching portals as it will help you get notification regarding various job vacancies in various companies you should keep on looking for jobs in employment papers.

You can also keep on surfing internet and keep on looking for vacancies in one or the other company and I am sure you will be able to avail good job post in any god company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?