6th October 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the various type of software jobs we will get after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

What type of job will we get in software after completing b.sc computer science? Can you please guide me to apply for the same? It will be helpful if you can help me to understand what all jobs I can start applying for. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  3. List of software jobs which I can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  4. What is the scope of getting software and network jobs after completion of computer science course?
  5. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  7. Better courses to get Teaching/Software jobs for B.Sc(Computer Science) with B.Ed and MBA postgraduate?
  8. What type of private jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  9. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  10. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  11. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE?
  12. Can I become a software engineer by BSc?
  13. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  14. What type of jobs can I do after BSc Microbiology, B.Ed computer science and life science
  15. Which are the best software courses after completing BSc computer science
  16. What should I do to become a software engineer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. How can I get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course at the age of 21 years?
  18. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2016, 04:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various type of software jobs we will get after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

After completion of B.Sc computer science course you can opt for various other software related courses or you can find employment in different IT companies.

As per your request I have listed some of the job positions which you can apply after completion of the above mentioned course:

> Systems Analyst.

> Database Manager.

> Computer Graphics.

> Cyber Security Manager.

> Computer Graphics.

> Network Programmer.

> Software Programmer.

> Information Technology Manager.
11th October 2016, 03:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various type of software jobs we will get after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of job will we get in software after completing b.sc computer science? Can you please guide me to apply for the same? It will be helpful if you can help me to understand what all jobs I can start applying for. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

The B.Sc Computer Science graduates will get the software jobs like Software Engineer, Programmer, Desktop Support Engineer, System Analyst, Computer Programmer, Consultant, System Administrator, Tester etc. Apart from this there are various jobs in BPOs and non software companies. They can apply for jobs in government organization also. The candidates should be sound technically to get a job in software profession. The programming and basic computer knowledge will be tested in the interviews. The candidates should also good in communication to get a software job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?