7th October 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply in Assistant Manager recruitment of India Post Payments Bank?

My name is Varsha Nitin Patil and my age is 30 years. I want to apply in Assistant Manager recruitment of India Post Payments Bank. Can you please let me know the age limit for me to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any experience required to apply in India Post Payments Bank Assistant Manager recruitment?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of India Post Payments Bank Assistant Manager recruitment?
  3. Preliminary and Main exams syllabus of India Post Payments Bank Assistant Manager recruitment? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Management recruitment?
  5. Job profile with salary package of Assistant Manager in India Post Payments Bank?
  6. Eligibility to apply for State Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment?
  7. Is experience required to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant General Manager recruitment? Pay scale of Assistant General Manager?
  8. Qualification and age limit to apply for NABARD Bank Development Assistant recruitment?
  9. Available Government jobs in Hotel Management?
  10. How to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  11. Eligibility and age limit to apply in United Bank of India PO recruitment? Pay scale of Probationary Officers in this Bank?
  12. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for 37 years old candidate?
  14. How to get a job in RTO after B.E mechanical engineering
  15. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Assistant Manager post recruitment being a M.Com postgraduate?
  16. Is MBA compulsory to apply for Bank Manager's post? Can I get the post of Manager directly or is it promotional?
  17. Requirements to become a Bank Manager for 11th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for Bank Manager's post? What is the syllabus of the exam? -- [New]
9th October 2016, 12:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in Assistant Manager recruitment of India Post Payments Bank?

Age Criteria Required to apply for Assistant Manager Recruitment of India Post Payments Bank:

You have mentioned that your age is 30 years and it's not possible for me to tell about eligibility as you have not given your Date of Birth. However, here I am giving you the exact age criteria required for appearing in this recruitment. If you are born between the mentioned dates, you can they decided yourself whether to apply or not as per your date of birth.

>> Minimum Age Required - 20 years (As on 01.09.2016)

>> Maximum Age Allowed - 30 years (As on 01.09.2016)

Important Note: You must be born not before 02.09.1986 and not later than 01.09.1996 (both dates are inclusive)

If you belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Person with Disability/ Ex-Servicemen category, then there is no doubt regarding your eligibility as there is a relaxation for the above mentioned categories as per government norms.

Click here for More Details of this Recruitment
9th October 2016, 11:15 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to apply in Assistant Manager recruitment of India Post Payments Bank?

To apply for the post of Assistant Manager in Indian Post Payments Bank a candidate must be between 20 years to 30 years of age.
There are age relaxation applicable in case of reserved category candidates. So apply for the exam if you meet the eligibility.
9th October 2016, 06:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment for the Assistant Manager Post :-

- The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

- The candidate age limit should be in between 20 to 30 years for open category and there is relaxation in age limit by 3 years for OBC candidate, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidate.

Selection of candidate is made based on the performance in Pre and Main written examination and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?