8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering distance PhD(Physical Education) in Agra

I am working as a teacher in Green Public Degree Collage Agra as a Teacher. I am interested in doing PhD as I have done M.P.Ed. My total teaching experience is 8 years. Can I know about the universities providing PhD in Physical Education in distance mode in or near Agra?
With Regards-
Vandana

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education? -- [New]
  2. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  3. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  4. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  5. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  6. Can I do LLB or B.Ed through distance education? List of the colleges and universities in UP region
  7. List of the universities offering Ph.D in distance education? I have finished M.Com
  8. How to do M.Tech in structure through distance education? List of the universities offering the course?
  9. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  10. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  11. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  12. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  13. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  14. List of the universities offering distance education for MCA?
  15. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  17. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
  18. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
19th August 2017, 12:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering distance PhD(Physical Education) in Agra

List of Universities offering PhD in Physical Education in Agra:

>> Amity University (Part Time)
http://www.amity.edu/aspess/A30583.asp

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are not such other colleges that are offering this PhD in Physical Education course in correspondence mode.

The only college that offers this PhD in Physical Education course in North India is "Amity University".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?