9th October 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of campus recruitment after msc medical biotechnology?

I am in my 3rd year of bsc Zoology and I further want to proceed with Msc medical biotechnology. query is whether MSU provides campus recruitment after msc medical biotechnology? Can you please guide me with the preparation to get the job?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  2. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  3. Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology?
  4. Procedure to apply for placement in Infosys after B.E. in ECE
  5. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  7. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  8. Attend campus recruitment after passing commerce with CS in state board and MSc IT?
  9. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  10. How much time is taken by HCL for College recruitment?
  11. Can I get a good job in TCS? I am pursuing B.Tech from PTU
  12. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  13. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  14. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Is four year gap students are eligible for campus recruitment to get a job?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  17. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get private jobs after B.Sc?
30th November 2016, 04:55 PM
january2016

Default Re: What are the possibilities of campus recruitment after msc medical biotechnology?

Yes, MSU provides campus recruitment after M.Sc medical biotechnology. There is no any second thought in this, that it will not provide you with the campus placement drive.

So, in order to go for the preparation, what you need to do is, just go through all the basic concepts that you have studied far in your degree course of M.Sc as well as B.Sc.

Just brush up all the concepts and make them more perfect then earlier. Try to make yourself updated with the latest technology.
keep yourself updated with different job vacancy as well as requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?