10th October 2016, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

What are the government job opportunities for M.Pharmacy in pharmacology?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my m.pharmacy in pharmacology. I am doing job in hospital as pharmacologist. I want to go in govt.sector. But i don't know about the jobs in my field in government. Please guide me and tell me the lists of govt.jobs, so that i can fill the forms of selected jobs which may i like.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  2. How can I join in research field after completing M.Pharm Pharmacology
  3. What are the government job opportunities for M.Pharmacy in pharmacology?
  4. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  5. How can I get a government job after completing M.Sc Pharmacology?
  6. Job opportunities after Ph.D. in Pharmacology and Toxicology from NIPER
  7. What are the job opportunity after completion of medical M.Sc pharmacology course?
  8. Future of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Job Opportunities in India and Abroad after completion of this course?
  9. What are the different job opportunities available after completing PhD in Medical Pharmacology? Can I get a job in any Pharmaceutical Company after completing PhD? -- [New]
  10. What's the salary of drug inspectors in Andhra Pradesh at present?
  11. Job opportunities for an m.pharm in pharmacology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges offering masters in Clinical Pharmacology and its fee structure? Job opportunities for the same?
  13. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  14. Career opportunities after completing Pharmacology
  15. What are the projects available after doing Masters in Pharmacology? Opportunities in M.Pharm Pharmacology?
  16. Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  17. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  18. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
10th October 2016, 09:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities for M.Pharmacy in pharmacology?

As you have completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, so you are eligible to get employed in government sectors. There are large number of job opportunities for you in pharmaceutical industries. Cosmetics industries and food industries also recruits pharmacology candidates.

You can find employment in government hospitals. Huge number of candidates are required in agriculture for pest control departments. You can get jobs in department of Health and Welfare and and also in the department of National Defense Academy.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?