10th October 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Philosophy course in Surat

I am Jignesh Mahale, student of B.Com. I am interested to do Diploma in Philosophy through distance mode. Can I know about the institutes in Surat which are providing Diploma in Philosophy course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance learning colleges in Gujarat near Surat? -- [New]
  2. List of universities in India offering MA in Philosophy through distance learning?
  3. Best distance institutes offering Diploma in Psychology in Thrissur?
  4. What are the other options apart from doing MDS? I am presently in BDS
  5. List of best Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma in French through distance mode?
  6. Institutes offering Diploma course in Statistics through distance mode? Is there any regular course available in Chennai other than Diploma?
  7. List of institutes offering Diploma correspondance course in Textile Technology?
  8. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  9. List of Institutes offering CA course in Gujarat? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  10. List of institutes offering distance M.Phil(Human Rights) course in Delhi
  11. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  12. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. List of institutes in Delhi offering Ph.D as distance education after M.Com?
  15. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  16. List of institutes offering LLB program through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges in surat which provides part time diploma in Electrical?
  18. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
13th October 2016, 01:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Philosophy course in Surat

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the colleges providing the above mentioned course, kindly have a look at it;

1. Faculty Of Technology and Engineering
Address: Babajipura, Vadodara, Gujarat 390001
Phone:0265 243 4188

2. Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering

Address: No.120, Circular Road, University Area, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 079 2630 6752

3. Bhagwan Mahavir College of Management
Address: Bharthana Road, New City Light, Surat, Gujarat
Phone:0261 291 6171

4. Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology

Address: Dr. R.K. Desai Marg, Opp. Mission Hospital, Athwalines, Surat, Gujarat 395001
Phone: 0261 224 0146

5. LDRP Institute of Technology and Research

Address: Sector - 15, Near KH - 5, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382015

6. Ahmedabad University

Address: AES Bungalow # 2,Commerce Six Roads,Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Phone: 079 4004 4161

7. Akhand Anand Arts & Commerce College
Address: Ved Road, Surat - 395004
Phone: +(91)-261-2512849, +(91)-9925161748

8. Balaji College
Address: Chhani, Vadodara, Gujarat
13th October 2016, 07:59 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Philosophy course in Surat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Jignesh Mahale, student of B.Com. I am interested to do Diploma in Philosophy through distance mode. Can I know about the institutes in Surat which are providing Diploma in Philosophy course?
Below some university's name are given.
1). Veer Narmad South Gujrat University- is one of the best college to pursue distance course or diploma in any discipline.
It is located at :
Udhana - Magdalla Road, Someshwar Char Rasta, Near University College, Choryasi, Surat, Gujarat 395007
2). Gujrat University - offers various diploma, undergraduate and post graduate courses throughout all its colleges.
Address: Near L D Engineering College, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009, India
30th November 2022, 09:03 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of institutes

Faculty of technology and engineering

Balaji college

Ahmedabad university

Akhand anand arts and commerce college

Sarvajanik college of engineering and technology

Bhagvan mahavir college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?