11th October 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get internship while doing M.Tech?

Respected sir/madam,

What is the procedure followed to get internship while doing M.Tech? Can you please provide me the company details in which I can apply for the internship? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as I need to apply soon and get the internship done.

12th October 2016, 03:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get internship while doing M.Tech?

After completing the 2nd year of M.Tech course you can start applying for internships in different companies. If you have any reference in the company you want to go for then it will be an advantage for you or if you don't have any contact then you can apply through your college.

You have to get a NOC and a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Write an application stating that you want to do internship and the area of training. Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HR department of the company.

You will be notified through an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the company. Later on you will be called for interview to complete the selection process and after that you can start your internship.

Here are some companies where you can apply for internship being a M.Tech student:

> Micro Embedded Solutions. (Bengaluru, Karnataka. Ph - 092428 38716).

> Digidon Labs India Private Limited. (kengeri Satellite Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Ph - 097402 60066).

> NSIC Limited. (Sri Datta Sai Complex, 2nd floor, Sweta Enclave, Jawahar Nagar, kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Ph - 040 2762 2515).

> V-Guard Industries Limited. (Plot no 24 & 25, Near L.B. Nagar, GSI Post, Hyderabad, Telangana. Ph - 040 2422 1841).

> Potential Labs. (Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Ph - 090300 33049).

> Siemens Technology and Services Pvt. Ltd. (1st Main Road, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Ph - 098458 76319).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?