11th October 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in IIT Karagpur?

I am an engineering 2nd year student in electronics&communication branch.I want to know that am i eligible for summer training in iit kanpur.if yes then when it will happen&what is the registration fee?also specify the training courses. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for MAT lab or any summer training at IIT, Karagpur? -- [New]
  2. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  3. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT? Number of students do Internship in IIT?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Madras for B.E.(ME) 1st year student?
  9. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in companies while doing Metallurgical engineering in IIT BHU, Varanasi?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Bombay for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to get summer internship enrollment in L&T?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in companies?
  14. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  17. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
12th October 2016, 12:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in IIT Karagpur?

I am sorry to say that IIT Kharagpur does not entertain internship programs for any candidates pursuing any course, you should apply for the internship in some other Institute/organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?