7th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE

I have secured 83% in PCM in 12 class .My overall all India rank in AIEEE is 291000 and category rank is 180000 . My state rank in Delhi is 14000. Can I get a college outside delhi and delhi-NCR.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  2. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  3. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
  4. List of colleges in Delhi NCR which take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  6. Admission in government college in Delhi-NCR or Haryana after scoring 1888 statewise rank in AIEEE?
  7. Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?
  8. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  9. What should I do after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE with 89% in 12th PCM?
  10. How to score good marks in AIEEE? I have scored 80 to 85% in 12th
  11. Which college will I get to pursue Mechanical Engineering after securing 80 marks in Paper I in AIEEE?
  12. Can I sit for AIEEE having secured 38% in PCM?
  13. What should I do to become an auto mobile engineer? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission for AIEEE Exam having scored pass marks in 12th class with PCM and an aggregate of 55%?
  15. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  16. Am I eligible for AIEEE or MHT CET after securing 52% in 12th?
  17. Would I get admission after scoring 66% in PCM and 700759 AIEEE rank? Colleges which I would get?
  18. Which college can I get in Mahrashtra with mechanical branch through AIEEE rank? I have secured 20441 rank in AIEEE
7th June 2015, 12:18 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE

First of all i tell you 12th class marks doesn't matters in finding a good engineering college the main thing that matters that is AIEEE rank or marks as mention that you get an AIR 180000 which was an average rank to get admitted in average college , you won't get admission in NIT but you can easily get admission in any government college in or outside Delhi so i suggests you go for online counseling and choose the desired college

I would like to suggests you don't go for private colleges because there fee structure is too high then government , Government colleges are more reputed than private , there is nearly zero percent campus placement in private colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?