13th October 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Vijaya Bank?

Can anyone of you let me know about the moratorium period of Vijaya Bank Education Loan? I want to apply an Education Loan of this Bank so I want to know about the moratorium period.

Related Questions:
  1. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  3. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  4. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  5. Moratorium period, processing fees and security collateral to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh from Vijaya Bank? -- [New]
  6. Moratorium period and expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of Indian Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What does Moratorium periods means for interest rates?
  8. Moratorium period and interest rates under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) course?
  9. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  10. Details of IBA scheme of Vijaya Bank Education Loan?
  11. How much I have to repay against loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan policy? Moratorium period against this amount?
  12. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much holiday period is available under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  15. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  16. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  17. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  18. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
14th October 2016, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Vijaya Bank?

The moratorium period under Education loan scheme of Vijaya Bank is that the repayment will commence one year after completion of course or 6 months after securing a job, whichever is earlier. For an education Loan to Indian School of Business students, the repayment will commence after completion of 18 months or after the placement, whichever is earlier.
14th October 2016, 09:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The moratorium period under Vijaya Bank Education loan scheme is Course period plus one year.

The repayment tenure under Vijaya Bank Education loan scheme is 15 years after moratorium period.
15th October 2016, 01:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The moratorium period under education loan scheme of Vijaya Bank is given below.

- 1 year from the completion of the course from which you seek education loan.
- 6 months from the date of your joining in any job

Moratorium period will end when either of the above scenario becomes true.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?