17th October 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course?

I have done M.Phil in Anthropology and I want to pursue course of PhD in same stream from such university which offers stipend. Kindly tell me about such universities.
Regards-
Nisha Bajaj

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  2. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  3. Complete list of stipend offering colleges?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
  5. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend
  6. List of colleges offering stipend for M.Pharmacy students in AP?
  7. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  8. Maximum stipend for PhD Sociology students for top five universities? List of scholarships available? -- [New]
  9. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  10. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?
  11. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  13. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  14. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of best government universities to do M.Phil in IT? Information about admission procedure and stipend?
  16. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  17. Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?
  18. List of companies offering internships with stipend in Hyderabad for Metallurgy and Materials engineering students?
19th October 2016, 01:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course?

List of Universities offering stipend for Ph.D:-

Ghwahati University

Manipur University

University of Calcutta

Berhampur University

Sambalpur University

University of Delhi, Delhi 110007

Punjab University, sector 14, Chandigarh 160014

Sambalpur University.
19th October 2016, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course?

Most of the UGC recognized universities offer stipend or fellowship to research scholars provided they meet all the eligibility criteria.

But, you should try to get admission in central government universities and institutes for best chances. Even state government universities are good in terms of UGC grants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?