22nd October 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Assistant professor in Zoology post being B.Sc biochemistry, MSc Zoology and Ph.D Biochemistry-Zoology holder?

I am Taj from Tamil nadu, I have completed B.Sc biochemistry, MSc Zoology and Ph.D Biochemistry-Zoology. My Question is I am eligible for Assistant professor in Zoology? Please help me because I am very interest in teaching.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Zoology for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  2. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  3. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Genetics, Biochemistry and Zoology?
  4. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  5. Which is best masters degree to do after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  6. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach?
  8. Biochemistry after bsc in zoology, beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. M.Sc Biochemistry vs. M.Sc Zoology? Which course has better scope and jobs opportunities?
  10. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  11. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  12. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam?
  13. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  14. Which is the best master degree courses other than M.Sc in Zoology for a B.Sc Zoology holder? Is M.Sc Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering and MS.c Biochemistry have good scope?
  15. Which books should I read for MRPSU exam for the post of Jr Technical Assistant(Biotechnology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Agriculture)?
  16. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available?
  17. Which has more scope between M.Sc zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  18. Can I give WB SSC exam in Bioscience after doing BSc Hons in Biochemistry?
23rd October 2016, 06:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assistant professor in Zoology post being B.Sc biochemistry, MSc Zoology and Ph.D Biochemistry-Zoology holder?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Zoology in any University.
Candidates those who have completed their Ph.D course in Zoology, can definitely apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Zoology.
23rd October 2016, 10:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assistant professor in Zoology post being B.Sc biochemistry, MSc Zoology and Ph.D Biochemistry-Zoology holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Taj from Tamil nadu, I have completed B.Sc biochemistry, MSc Zoology and Ph.D Biochemistry-Zoology. My Question is I am eligible for Assistant professor in Zoology? Please help me because I am very interest in teaching.
Yes, you are eligible for Assistant Professor in Zoology because you have completed Ph.D course in Zoology.

You can direct apply to the University for the post of Assistant Professor recruitment.
2nd January 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc Biochemistry, Msc Zoology and PhD Aquatic biology and Fisheries (Zoology). Am i eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in zoology in Tamil Nadu colleges and universities. Normally some of the universities say eligibility for Msc zoology is Bsc Zoology and some other university says biochemistry is also eligible for PG zoology. So while entering into service they verify from the basic degree to the highest degree. Will the eligibility criteria difference between the universities affect the appointment for the post of assistant professor in zoology.
16th May 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I have competed B.sc in zoology, Msc in zoology, M.phil in zoology and ph.d in biotechnology. Am i eligible for Assistant professor in zoology, specifically in Tamil nadu colleges?
24th August 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc Biotechnology and cleared State Eligibility Test for lectureship in the subject of life sciences...Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor of Zoology
14th September 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for assistant professor in zoology post being B.Sc. Industrial microbiology, M.Sc. biotechnology and CSIR-NET qualified ?
9th August 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i hav completed my Ph.D in zoology can i apply in biotechnology department
6th December 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Assistant professor in Zoology post being BAMS, MSc Zoology and Ph.D in Zoology ?
20th April 2019, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Sc. and M.Sc. in zoology.and if i do my phd in biochemistry....will i be eligible for post of assistant professor...in zoology or biochemistry....??
30th October 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bsc in pcm ( physics ,chemistry manths) and post graduation in biochemistry .I have cleared csir net in life science I want to know am I eligible for assistant professor in botny, zoology etc.or am I confined to biochemistry only pls let me know.
1st March 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I done b.sc. in BOTANY, Zoology, chemistry.and m.sc. in BIOCHEMISTRY also clear CSIR net. Can I eligible for Zoology Assistant lecturer
30th December 2020, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc in CBZ and M.Sc in biochemistry. And Ph.D in Life Science (immunology). Am I eligible to apply for the post of Assistant professor in Zoology??
29th January 2021, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done my ug microbiology pg in biotechnology phd biotechnology in zoology which department am eligible for assistant professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?