22nd October 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for air hostess post after completion of 12th? Suggest me some air hostess training institute in Mumbai with less fee.

I am studying in 12th science with PCB as my subjects. I have a clear skin and my height is 5feet 6 inch. Can I apply for the airhostess post after completion of 12th? I can also speak English perfectly. Can you tell me some air hostess training institute in Mumbai with less fees. Thank you.

23rd October 2016, 10:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for air hostess post after completion of 12th? Suggest me some air hostess training institute in Mumbai with less fee.

Yes, after completing your 12th standard you can apply for air hostess post. You have to join an air hostess training institute and get trained properly, so that you can work smoothly in any of the airlines. In order to join an air hostess training institute at first you have to appear for an entrance examination. Here is the eligibility criteria to join air hostess training institute:

> Candidates should have passed their 12th standard from a recognized board. Most of the airlines prefer graduate candidates with specialization in hotel management degree.

> Height should be 157.5 cms.

> Weight should be in proportion with height.

> Unmarried candidates are preferred.

> Age should be in between 18 to 25 years.

> Normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes is required.

> Candidate should hold an Indian passport.

> Fair complexion candidates are preferred the most.

> Knowing any foreign language will be an added advantage other than English and Hindi.

Hence, after the successful completion of your training you can apply for air hostess position in different airlines.

Here are some of the air hostess straining institutes in Mumbai with less fees:

> Avalon Academy. (Avalon Academy Unit no. 201/202, Kohli Villa S.V. Road near Shopper's Stop, Andheri (West) Pin – 400058 Website:http://www.avalonacademy.in/).

> Air Hostess Academy. (DIL Ltd Compound S.V. Road, Near Tattva Gyan Vidya Peeth Majiwada W, Majiwada, Thane – 400608, Tel: +(91)-22-65081839).

> Air India Staff College. (Staff College, Santacruz East, Kalina, near Air India Colony, near Old Airport, Mumbai - 400098. Tel: +(91)-22-26265555, 26265590, 26265619, 26265855).

> Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess Training. (5th floor, Sai Shopping Mall, Near Jaya Cinema, S.V. Road, Borivali west, Swami Vivekananda Rd, Mhatre Wadi, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Tel: 097177 90330).

> Flight Wings Aviation. (302, Cosmos Court Premises, S.V. Road, Vile Parle West, Mumbai - 400056, Maharashtra, India).

> Bombay Flying Club. (Juhu Aerodrome, Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400049. Tel: 022 – 26606499, 26602100
Email:[email protected]. Website:www.thebombayflyingclub.com).

> Indian Aviation Academy. (7/8 Rushabh Complex, Opp Fun Republic Cinema, Off New Link, Oshiwara, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053. Tel.: 26740041/26749058).
23rd October 2016, 11:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for air hostess post after completion of 12th? Suggest me some air hostess training institute in Mumbai with less fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th science with PCB as my subjects. I have a clear skin and my height is 5feet 6 inch. Can I apply for the airhostess post after completion of 12th? I can also speak English perfectly. Can you tell me some air hostess training institute in Mumbai with less fees. Thank you.
Yes, you are eligible for air hostess post.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.

List of the training center for Ais Hostess course:-

Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
Thane West, Thane

India International Trade Center
Ghatkopar East, Mumbai

Fly wings Aviation PVT. LTD.
Mumbai

International Air Fare Desk
Thane West, Thane

AeronautX Flight Training
Mumbai

Classic Airhostess Training Academy
Mumbai

Odyssey Academy
Vile Parle West, Mumbai

Multiwings WebTravel Academy
Bhayander East, Mumbai

Wings Airline Academy
Mumbai

Aerodynamiks Avigation Private Limited
Andheri East, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?