22nd October 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How to join teaching in colleges after B.Sc in hotel management?

I have completed B.Sc in hotel management NCMHMCT from IGNOU in 2016. I have pain in hand so that, I have no experience of hotel but good in studies. What I have to do for teaching in food production. What are benefits of M.Sc from IHM college?

23rd October 2016, 08:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join teaching in colleges after B.Sc in hotel management?

You can enter teaching field in colleges after completion of your B.Sc course in the field of hotel management. You need to be at least a post graduate to opt for teaching opportunities. In order to pursue permanent career option in teaching field in college you should complete post graduation and clear NET or SLET exams or pursue B.Ed training. You can also pursue PhD and opt to become a professor directly.
23rd October 2016, 08:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join teaching in colleges after B.Sc in hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc in hotel management NCMHMCT from IGNOU in 2016. I have pain in hand so that, I have no experience of hotel but good in studies. What I have to do for teaching in food production. What are benefits of M.Sc from IHM college?

To become a teacher in Hotel Management field, one has to complete a graduation or post graduation in Hotel Management. The candidates must have at least five or more years experience in leading hotels or star hotels, for the post of Trainer or Faculty in Hotel Management institutions. One has to get some experience in the Hotel Management field to become a teacher in the institutions. It is very difficult to get a teacher job without experience. Candidates should have very good communication skill and practical knowledge to become a teaching staff in the Hotel Management field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?