24th October 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I join animation field after BE in E&TC?

I'm BE e&tc and just got placed in one of IT industry but now I'm tending to my core interest which is animation. What should I do? Want to pursue my interest in animation and now thinking of changing my career towards animation. Any advice?

25th October 2016, 11:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join animation field after BE in E&TC?

It is good to see that you want to make your hobby your career.

There are certification courses in the Animation which you ca do if you want to.

You will get professional training as well as the certificate in the Animation that will help you get a good job.

There are various institutes and you just need to find a recognized good institute which impart a good training and whose certificate has a good value in the market.
26th October 2016, 02:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm BE e&tc and just got placed in one of IT industry but now I'm tending to my core interest which is animation. What should I do? Want to pursue my interest in animation and now thinking of changing my career towards animation. Any advice?
Yes, you can join in Animation course after completed B.E in E&TC.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for animation course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
9th February 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can a student join animation course after doing mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?