24th October 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Indian Air Force or Indian navy on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?

I am Chinmaya Kumar Behera. I have completed 12th in science stream and completed diploma in Tool & Die making at Central Tool Room & Training Center. Please advice me, how can I get job in Indian airforce or Indian army or indian navy?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in railways on the basis of diploma tool and die making?
  2. Can I be a part of Indian Air Force? I am a final year training of tool and die making department
  3. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  4. Can I join Indian navy or Indian air force on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  6. Is there government job vacancy for diploma holder in tool and die making?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  8. How to join engineering after doing 4 years diploma in tool and die?
  9. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  10. How can I get Officer rank job in Indian Navy/Air Force with 80% in B.Com and certificate in ICAI and Diploma Computer courses?
  11. What type of railway job I can apply after completion of diploma in tool and die making?
  12. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  13. Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?
  14. What kind of job can I get in the Indian Army, Air Force and Navy after completing Diploma in ECE?
  15. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making?
  16. Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?
  17. Jobs available for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making -- [New]
  18. Railway jobs for Diploma holder in Tool and Die-Making? -- [Most Discussed]
24th February 2017, 08:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Indian Air Force or Indian navy on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?

On the basis of Diploma in Tool and Die making you are not eligible to get job in Indian Navy or Indian Air Force. The basic educational qualification required to get job in Indian Air Force or Indian Navy is either 12th Class or Graduation from a recognized university. On the basis of 12th Class, you can join Indian Air Force through NDA Examination. On the other side, you can join Indian Air Force through Combined Defence Services. So I suggest you to complete Graduation first in order to get job in Indian Navy or Indian Air Force.
1st March 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in Indian Air Force or Indian navy on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?

I had completed my specified diploma in Tool And Die Making of 4 years ..am I eligibile for INDIAN AIR FORCE OR INDIAN NAVY ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?