24th October 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th to go abroad?

What should I do after 12th? I want to go to abroad. My subjects are psychology, sociology, Indian music, economics and English. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  2. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  3. What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?
  4. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  5. What are the benefits of studying in Abroad after 12th?
  6. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  7. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th ISC Commerce student?
  8. What can we do after 12th non medical except B.Tech? Courses in abroad after 12th?
  9. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  10. What should I study in B.Tech to pursue MS in Abroad being a 12th student?
  11. Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board? -- [New]
  12. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  14. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  15. Can I get a scholarship for studying in Abroad after completing class 12th?
  16. What should I study further in Abroad being a 12th Non-Medical student?
  17. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  18. How to study India music in abroad after 12th?
25th October 2016, 07:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to go abroad?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely go abroad to pursue higher studies after your 12th. First of all, you need to decide the stream in which you want to pursue higher studies. Then have a rough idea on the countries in which you want to study. Accordingly, appear in the entrance exams based on which admission is done in the foreign institutes for that particular course. Apply online as per your scores in the entrance exams. Clear the interview round to seek admission opportunity.
25th October 2016, 05:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after 12th? I want to go to abroad. My subjects are psychology, sociology, Indian music, economics and English. Please help.

The first thing you should do is to choose your course & country you want to study. Next you should clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in abroad universities. There are various courses available in the psychology, sociology and English in various abroad countries. You can study various courses in the Arts, Business, Hospitality & Tourism, Teaching, Humanities etc after completion of 10+2. The courses are available in various countries like Australia, USA, UK, Singapore, New Zealand etc. You can apply online for the admission or can apply through the overseas educational consultants.
26th October 2016, 01:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can apply for GRE and TOEFL exam. If you qualify in both exams with good score then you are eligible to go abroad for higher study.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
9th July 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I m a 12 commerce student and want to go abroad for higher studies of ILLB how can i clear TOFELS and is there any other entrance exam which i have to clear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?