25th October 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after completing BCA? What is the salary criteria of BCA?

Hello Sir, I have completed BCA from Kerala so I want to know that what will be my salary if I get a job after BCA? What are the career opportunities after completing BCA from Kerala?

26th October 2016, 07:28 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing BCA? What is the salary criteria of BCA?

Bachelor of Computer Application is the software based course.
You can work as
*Software developer
*System programmer
*Networker
*Sales Executive
*Junior Assistant(Vidyut Sahayak)
*Telesales Officer
*Web Development
*Tester

Scope is not limited to the IT companies

You can get job in following companies:
*Infosys
*Wipro
*Oracle
*IBM
etc
Average salary varies from 2Lakh to 8Lakh per annum for some startup workers
Salary will gradually increase as your skills will broaden
26th October 2016, 07:53 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing BCA? What is the salary criteria of BCA?

After completion of BCA you can get a job in both government and private sector like banking jobs, web designing jobs, teaching jobs in private schools or institutions etc. You can get 10,000 to 20,000 salary per month after BCA. If you want good salary then you should go for higher studies like MCA, MBA, M.SC, MA etc. After completion of your higher studies you can get 3 to 5 lacs per annum depends on your company. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?