26th October 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?

Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria of applying an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank and please provide me the details of various schemes of Education Loan provided by this Bank. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Differences among Star Loan and Star Vidya Loan schemes of Bank of India?
  4. Does Punjab National Bank offer an Education Loan for ITI courses? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  6. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  7. How to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? Can I get deduction on interest rate being a son of Government servant?
  8. In which branch of Punjab National Bank, Education Loan facility is available in Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh?
  9. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant?
  11. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank if my father doesn't have Pan Card and ITR?
  14. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  16. Is it necessary to submit Pan Card under Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
26th October 2016, 07:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?

The Punjab National Bank offer Education loan under various schemes like PNB Saraswati which is mainly intended for providing financial support to merit candidates for pursuing higher studies in India, PNB Pratibha is the education loan scheme for premier institutes, PNB Udaan for students to pursue higher studies in India and PNB Kaushal education loan scheme for pursuing Vocational Education & Training courses. You should have secured admission in a recognised college/ university for pursuing your higher studies to be eligible to get Education loan from Punjab National Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?