27th October 2016, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing diploma course?

Is diploma after 10 th std. Better than 12 std .??????? And what are advantages and disadvantage of diploma course? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Advantages and disadvantages of Electronics Diploma from IETE?
  2. Is doing 12th science a better option if compared to doing Diploma? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
  3. Scope of studying B.Com Advertising? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this course?
  4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing engineering after diploma?
  5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing diploma course?
  6. Best mode to do PhD after ME EEE? What are the advantages and disadvantages of regular and distance mode? -- [New]
  7. Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?
  8. Which group is better in engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  9. What are the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietor?
  10. India or Abroad: Where would you like to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details regarding BBA? Advantages and disadvantages of this course? Other better options available?
  12. What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking an Education Loan?
  13. What are the advantages and disadvantages of core engineering studies?
  14. What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying MS in United States?
  15. What are the advantages and disadvantages of class 10 board exam?
  16. Advantages and disadvantages of studying M.Sc(Bioinformatics) in Free University of Berlin?
  17. Advantages and disadvantages of pursuing MS over getting job for ECE 3rd year student?
  18. Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS
27th October 2016, 02:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is diploma after 10 th std. Better than 12 std .??????? And what are advantages and disadvantage of diploma course? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible.

Thanks!

Advantages of studying Diploma after 10th;

The diploma in engineering is a wise option for those who are looking for early employment. The employment helps them and their families financially. The competition is very less in diploma course.

Disadvantages of studying Diploma after 10th;

The students are less exposed to mathematics & physics as a subject in diploma course as compared to students of a regular class 12 board. The high study options in abroad will be difficult with diploma course. The salary for the diploma holders will be less compared to the engineering candidates. The graduation course will be valued higher in India than a diploma course. You will come across a lot of weak students in diploma, which will feel you frustrated some times. As career prospect a degree in any field is more valued than a diploma.
27th October 2016, 08:26 PM
princekainth2

It depends on your choice whether you want to diploma or pursue with class 11/12

If you choose for a diploma,you can get closer to the type of engineering you want to do in future and moreover it will be easy to cope up with Engg terms in bachelor's degree if you want to go for Engineering in life.

If you want to choose Fields like fashion design,architecture,etc,then also the diploma is beneficial as you get to know about your bachelor's degree's term in diploma courses.

But talking about admission into good Colleges for engineering,you should choose to do Class 12 as you can get to learn about Physics,chemistry, and maths which will be easier for you during cracking Entrance exams.

It's just opinion.
You can think in any other way and choose btw Diploma and Class 12
27th October 2016, 09:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Diploma courses are mostly pursued after the completion of class 10th.
Diploma courses are mainly of three years course in Technical Fields as well in other fields.
You can find various kind of jobs after the completion of Diploma courses in the respective field.
There are no such disadvantages of Diploma courses.
If you want to pursue the Diploma courses, you can go for it without any hesitation.
21st May 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I lost my 3 years in drop and take. I dont have family problems.
so what should i do? Doing job or do degree ?
Tell me pros and cons?
19th August 2020, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Is job offer will get soon in diploma ??
24th August 2020, 03:13 AM
the_._khan

Post Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing diploma course?

Advantages :
1. You will get to learn about your fields related topics and subjects as well as practicals in diploma, not have to go through all those irrelevant subjects and topics that non diploma students have to do.
2. You can take the job after diploma.
3. You can do bachelors after diploma as well.

Disadvantages :
1. You can't be good in maths like non diploma students as they covers mathematics in 11 and 12th deeply.
2. You can't get options to go to another field after diploma, you have to stick with the same field in bachelor's after completing diploma.
18th May 2021, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma with btech what are the salary
8th June 2021, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Whats my salary if i do diploma in automobile, btec in automobile engineering and automobile designing
8th June 2021, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What will be my salary after completing my diploma in automobile, B tec in automobile engineering and automobile designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?