27th October 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing diploma in fashion designing?

I am doing 1 year diploma in fashion designing from NIT, what is that scope of diploma in fashion designing?
, l also study fine arts subject in f.a and bachelors? Can you please give me the information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response on this.

27th October 2016, 02:34 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of doing diploma in fashion designing?

After getting a diploma in Fashion Designing you can assist a fashion designer. If you want then you can start your own business. If you want to pursue your career in fashion designing then I will suggest you to get a degree in fashion designing course. Scope of this field will never become less. But if you want to make a career in fine arts then you can pursue your career as a writer, teacher, actor, fine artist etc. Thanls
27th October 2016, 08:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing diploma in fashion designing?

There is a vast scope after the completion of Diploma in fashion designing course. One can find many jobs after completing the said course.
They can indulge themselves in jobs like:-

Boutiques
Textile Mills
Leather Companies
Export Houses
Garment Stores

Aspirants can be appointed for the post of:-

Fashion Coordinator
Fashion Journalist
Fashion Designer
Fashion Consultant etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?