27th October 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get permission to practice in Australia after MDS?

Hi, I am pursuing my MDS in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery in India. I want to practice in Australia after my PG completion. What all exams do I need to clear to get permission from the country to practice there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing MDS in Australia?
  3. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  4. Procedure and requirements to study MDS course in Australia?
  5. Best colleges of Australia to study MDS course? Fees and procedure of admission? -- [New]
  6. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing MDS in USA or Australia after completion of BDS in India?
  8. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  9. Scope of MDS in Hongkong after doing it from India? Procedure of getting an academic teacher job in Hongkong?
  10. How can I practice directly in Abroad after completing MDS in Dental Surgery in Orthodontics from India?
  11. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  12. How can I get admission to study MDS in Australia if completed BDS in India?
  13. What is the procedure of doing MDS from UK after BDS from India?
  14. Minimum percentage required in BDS to study MDS in Australia?
  15. Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia?
  16. What is the admission process followed for doing MDS in Australia?
  17. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  18. Is there any MDS course in USA/UK? Can we practice in India after doing the course? -- [Most Discussed]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?