28th October 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation courses offered after completing Bachelor of Business Administration

Respected Sir, I have completed Bachelor of Business Administration and I want to pursue Post graduation. Can you tell me what are the Post graduation courses offered after completing BBA? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st October 2016, 09:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation courses offered after completing Bachelor of Business Administration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed Bachelor of Business Administration and I want to pursue Post graduation. Can you tell me what are the Post graduation courses offered after completing BBA? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of BBA course, you are eligible for higher study like MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
31st October 2016, 07:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation courses offered after completing Bachelor of Business Administration

There are so many courses available after Bachelor of Business Administration. The best and most suitable course option is Master of Business Administration. Entrance examinations conducted for MBA course are CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP etc. If you want to pursue MBA from top management college of India that is Indian Institute of Management, you must apply for Common Admission test.

For Common Admission Test, minimum percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is 50%. Some other course options are:

>>CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme.

>>Master of Marketing Management.

>>Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management.

>>PGDM in finance or Human Resource.

>>Post Graduate Diploma in International Management.
31st October 2016, 07:52 PM
pruthvi12dba

Hi,

You completed BBA and now your are eligible for Post Graduation course.

*MBA is the best choice for you because BBA having some related subjects of MBA.
*And also by studying PG courses you having more scope and can get placed in MNC companies.
*In MBA different sectors are available Finance,HR,Marketing,Sales like many.
*You can choose the best one which suits to you and continue your studies do not skip your studies until complete of PG.For your brilliant career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?