7th June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Courses that can be done after 12th? Which course do i have to pursue to choose between BCA and BSc?

Kajal Kumbhar
Chinchwad,Pune

I m in 12th PASS with 60% (physics,chemistry,biology)..... i want to knw about the courses after 12th... i m confused about which course i have to choose BCA OR BSC in (microbiology) ....pls adviced me..

9th January 2012, 09:07 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Courses that can be done after 12th? Which course do i have to pursue to choose between BCA and BSc?

hi dear friend.., After 12th you can do your areas of interest, but you must have that eligibility.

eligibility means percentage, community, and other things

Difference between BCA/Bsc

Bachelor of computer application= this course mainly focus on information technology oriented syllabus

B.sc--Bachelor of science-- this course based on science related studies like your physics,chemistry, and others

so please take according to your interest

All The Best VMSHEMA
9th January 2012, 09:12 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: Courses that can be done after 12th? Which course do i have to pursue to choose between BCA and BSc?

hi dear friend.., After 12th you can do your areas of interest, but you must have that eligibility.

eligibility means percentage, community, and other things

Difference between BCA/Bsc

Bachelor of computer application= this course mainly focus on information technology oriented syllabus

B.sc--Bachelor of science-- this course based on science related studies like your physics,chemistry, and others

so please take according to your interest

All The Best VMSHEMA
4th May 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses that can be done after 12th? Which course do i have to pursue to choose between BCA and BSc?

what are the career option after 10 2 ?????? by taking bio science
4th May 2013, 11:39 PM
vkghanghas

it entirely depends upon your intrest which stream you choose
bca is related to computer technology and bsc is towards physics chemistry bio etc
2nd August 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in maths 2nd pu science, i will get it cleared in 2014, and i have decided to take bca after that, till that are theire any additional courses in computers related to bca.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?