30th October 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams that I should write to do my MS in Germany?

Is it GRE or IELTS that i should write to do my MS in Germany ,if there are any other entrance exams describe for me in detail with the advantages and disadvantages of the necessary exam and also explain which exam if we will write would be better.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  2. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  3. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  4. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  5. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  6. How may I do MS in Automobile from Germany? List of exams I've to write for the same?
  7. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  8. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  9. What exams I have to clear to get admission in Germany? -- [New]
  10. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  12. What all exams do I have to write to do MS Automobile in Germany? Best college for this course?
  13. What all exams do I have to write to do MS Automobile in Germany or India? Which is the best college for this profession?
  14. Percentage needed to get MS in Germany? Which exams should we write other then GRE?
  15. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  16. Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks
  17. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  18. Which exam do I have to write for MS after completion of B.Tech? Which universities are good to study in Germany?
31st October 2016, 04:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams that I should write to do my MS in Germany?

To pursue MS course in German Universities, you have to appear in IELTS or TOEFL examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. There is no need to appear in GRE examination to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. By qualifying and securing good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
31st October 2016, 04:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the exams that I should write to do my MS in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it GRE or IELTS that i should write to do my MS in Germany ,if there are any other entrance exams describe for me in detail with the advantages and disadvantages of the necessary exam and also explain which exam if we will write would be better.?

The aspirant should clear the English language test either TOEFL or IELTS to study MS in Germany. Admission to the MS in Germany will be done on the basis of previous academic record. But it is better clear the GRE, to study MS in Germany. These are the two important examinations to clear to study MS in Germany (If the course is taught in English). If the course is taught in German, then you have to clear the German as a Foreign Language test. After qualifying the above examinations, you can apply online for the admission to MS in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?