30th October 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available in Tamil Nadu to do studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

I want to go to abroad for study after 12 is there any scholarship provide by government ? If yes so what i do to get it? Can you please give me the answer on this? What is the procedure followed to apply for the exam? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  2. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?
  3. Is there any scholarship to study CA in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Government scholarship for studies in abroad after 12th standard? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  5. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  6. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  7. Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  8. What should I do for studying abroad with full scholarship after completion of 9th standard?
  9. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  10. Can I get a scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  11. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  12. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  13. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?
  14. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  16. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  18. List of scholarship exams after 10th standard to study abroad?
31st October 2016, 10:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available in Tamil Nadu to do studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

There is no scholarship provided by the government in order to pursue higher studies in abroad. You can get scholarship from government to pursue higher studies in India but usually there is no such provision for studies in abroad. For study in abroad, you can get the scholarship by scoring good marks in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. The scholarships are usually given by the foreign institutes to the overseas students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?