31st October 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible get a job as a fresher in Hong Kong after completion of B.Pharm course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is Sandeep Mishra, I am a b.pharma fresher student. I want to get a job in any pharmaceutical industry in Hong Kong or China.i have not any experience in this field, so what should I do to get this job? Can you please guide me on the same?

Thank you!

1st November 2016, 11:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible get a job as a fresher in Hong Kong after completion of B.Pharm course?

It will be better if you gain some experience in the field you have completed your education and you wish to apply for job abroad, it will strengthen your CV and will ensure you to have a greater chance to avail the job post. However, you can apply for job abroad even without having any experience, but the rates of success will be very less.
1st November 2016, 11:34 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Is it possible get a job as a fresher in Hong Kong after completion of B.Pharm course?

Yes you can apply job in Hongkong city for that first completer your B.pharm.

List of top Companies:

*Novartis Pharmaceuticals (HK) Ltd
*LF Asia (Hong Kong) Limited
*Medical Science Liaison Talent
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd.
*HK LOC Quality Executive - Pharmaceuticals

Just search jobs in Job portal also by mentioning the Prefer Location as Hongkong, and you receive many jobs from there you can apply.

In Naukri there is an option like Prefer Location for Job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?