1st November 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?

I want to apply for Bank Education Loan for doing MS in Abroad. But my brother is denying to apply an Education Loan. The reason is, the loan can last for decades means I have to pay the loan amounts many years. Is it true? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  2. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  3. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop? -- [New]
  4. What will be happen if I can't pay the amount of an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  7. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  8. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  9. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  11. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  13. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  14. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  15. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  16. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  17. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  18. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
3rd November 2016, 07:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?

No, it is bot true that you nees to repay the loan for decades. Everything depends on the amount of loan you are taking and the time frame in which you want to repay. The repayment period can be decided by you. You can repay the loan within 1 year or 3 years or 5 years or 7 years or 10 years as per your convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?