31st October 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue BE or B.tech after 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making?

Hello Sir, I have completed 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making. I want to pursue BE or B.Tech. Am I eligible to pursue BE or B.tech after 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which stream should I pursue B.Tech after completing Diploma in Tool and Die making from NTTF? Which other course can I pursue rather than B.Tech?
  2. What are the future aspects of Diploma course in Tool & Die Making?
  3. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  4. Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?
  5. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E. in Mechanical from VTU having done Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  7. Is there government job vacancy for diploma holder in tool and die making?
  8. Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?
  9. What to do next after Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Railway job after passing Diploma in Tool & Die Making? Eligibility criteria and required conditions for it?
  11. How to get job in railways on the basis of diploma tool and die making?
  12. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join engineering after doing 4 years diploma in tool and die?
  14. How to get job in Indian Air Force or Indian navy on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  15. Jobs available for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making -- [New]
  16. What to do after Tool and Die making? B.Tech after completing Tool and Die making?
  17. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making?
  18. Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
2nd November 2016, 11:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BE or B.tech after 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making?

You can get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your Diploma course, there is no such problem in it. You will have to appear for LEET/JELET examination and after scoring well in your examination, you will be directly eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech course and thus can continue with your course further.
6th August 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BE or B.tech after 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making?

If no job for four year diploma in tools and die making, why government is opening institution. Advance diploma holder in tools and die makers has lost 4 years valuable period in rigrous training but they can not apply for Mechanical Diploma course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?