2nd November 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission and eligibility criteria to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Baba Mast Nath University?

Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply for PhD program in Engineering Education stream at Baba Mast Nath University? Kindly tell me the admission criteria also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of PhD(Engineering Education) admission will be released in Baba Mast Nath University? Can I get stipend for this course?
  2. Which university is sponsoring PG after B.A.M.S? Is Baba Mast nath Medical College Rohtak sponsoring PG?
  3. What is the date of issue of diploma nursing application?
  4. List of universities and fee structure for pursuing Ph.D in Management -- [New]
  5. Which field should I choose to be a Network Engineer? Preferable colleges for this course?
  6. List best universities in India to pursue Ph.D. in Ayurveda?
  7. List of colleges available for doing Ph.D in Zoology?
  8. How to get admission in Baba School? What is the admission procedure?
  9. How to do PhD in Political Science? Which are the universities are offering PhD in Political Science?
  10. List of universities offering Doctorate in Ayurvedic and Unani in India
  11. Is Sai Nath college Agra affiliated to Singhania University?
  12. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  13. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 1st Prof.-Organon of Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Eligibility for education loan after 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many streams are available to study in Engineering Diploma course in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? Procedure of admission?
  16. In which college i can pursue Ph.D. programme in Chemistry?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
4th November 2016, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and eligibility criteria to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Baba Mast Nath University?

For Ph.D admission in any UGC recognized university, one must have at least 55% marks in the masters degree. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.

Hence, make sure that you have above mentioned marks in your post graduation and also be prepared for the written exam and interview stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?