2nd November 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?

I want to apply an Education Loan from State Bank of Patiala. Actually I am planning to do MS in Abroad. For this purpose I want to apply and get an Education Loan. Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply? Kindly tell me the interest rates also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  3. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  4. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  5. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  6. Interest rate and service charges to get education loan from Canara Bank? -- [New]
  7. Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  17. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  18. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
3rd November 2016, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?

To be eligible to get an education loan from State Bank of Patiala for pursuing MS course in Abroad, you should have secured admission in Abroad University and you should have received admission letter from the university. The interest rates for education loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs is 11.25% and the maximum loan amount for studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?